[Spambayes] Spam bayes in French ?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Apr 27 04:34:22 EDT 2004

Anthony:
> We really should do the work to i18nify SB.
>
> The code is stable enough now that it's probably worth while.

Agreed!  I would play my part, but would really need the commitment of some
people to do the l10n for at least a couple of languages before I would find
the time.

Bertrand: What flavour of SpamBayes do you use - the Outlook addin, or the
"server" programs?  Would you be willing to help in this effort by doing a
French translation for us once we make it possible?  On the other hand, it
appears papaDoc could also do it for us ;)

Mark.