[Spambayes] Help

Robert T. Campbell robert.t.campbell at erols.com
Fri Apr 23 10:24:09 EDT 2004

I am running Windows 98 SE. I don't know how to determine what version of
SpamBayes I am running but I downloaded and installed it yesterday. When I
started getting new email this morning (the first after installing) it put
13 messages into the folder Junk Suspects. However, when I try to view those
messages, the folder is empty. How do I get access to all of those
messages???? By the way, if you email me a response, as the system is
currently running, I won't be able to see it!!!
Robert Campbell

703-352-9795