[Spambayes] Filtering Spam

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 23 00:29:51 EDT 2004

> I didn´t delete the folder in the past. To make sure, that
> there is nothing wrong with the folder, I now added a new
> one, deleted the old and attached the new one in the
> SpamBayes Manager via the Browse Button. Unfortunatley it
> didn´t help, the program still finds the spam  but does not
> move them at all.
>
> I added the logfile , which I saved right after I started
> Outlook and again the mail failed to be moved.

The log file doesn't contain any error, unfortunately.  Is the mail
definitely arriving in the "Persönlicher Ordner/Posteingang" folder?

Do you have the spam field displayed?  If not, could you add it (temporarily
if you like) as in the Help->About SpamBayes document to the "Persönlicher
Ordner/Posteingang" folder?

Once it is displayed, does the score get entered into the field when mail
arrives?  If it does then the problem must be something to do with moving
the message - if it doesn't, then it's something to do with noticing that
the message has arrived and needs filtering.

=Tony Meyer

---