[Spambayes] Importing to Db

Jackson, DJ DJ.Jackson at dpi.wa.gov.au
Thu Apr 15 00:11:35 EDT 2004

Gday,

I am trying to setupo one big DB to send to other users. I have been saving spam as .msg files and sending them to trend to add to the server BUT this is a long process and the spam gets coming faster and stronger. I was wondering If I could import these .msg files directly into the spam db as spam and then save amnd send the db to other users?

Is this possible and if so how? I have read the FAQ and had a quick look thru the archives without success. We are using w2k addin for Outlook with Exchange server

DJ