[Spambayes] you program

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Apr 8 22:34:43 EDT 2004

> I installed your program yesterday, and it worked
> wonderfully. I trained it, all the messages arrived
> in my junk suspected, and I put them where I wanted.
> But today, the filter doesn't work (or I mean, the program),
> all my emails arrive in my inbox like before.

It would really help to see your log file.  To get to this, select
"SpamBayes Manager" from the SpamBayes button on the toolbar, go to the
"Advanced" tab, click the "Diagnostics" button, and then the "View log"
button.  Copy this out into a reply-all to this message, and it should have
the clues that we need to figure out why it stopped working.

In addition, if you get any error messages, it would help to know what they
say.  If you don't get any, it would help to know that too! :)

[...]
> and I have the spambayes version 1.64

That seems unlikely, since there isn't a version 1.64.  Where did you get
that version number?  To find the SpamBayes version number, open the Manager
dialog (from the SpamBayes button on the toolbar) and it's right underneath
the "SpamBayes" image.

=Tony Meyer

---