[Spambayes] No Filterable mail items are selected

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Apr 1 12:05:03 EST 2004

This also happens if you select a message group rather than an individual message, even if all the included messages are filterable. Intuitively, you'd think you could "Delete as Spam" a group (since many Outlook operations, including "Delete", do work on groups). But that operation has never worked in Spambayes.

Bob

nc=detail&aid=
854547>

You can upload a copy of those messages to that tracker, if you like, and we
can look at the properties of the message, but it seems unlikely that this
will be fixed in the near future.  Obviously, you can just move those
messages manually, and this should be very rare (if not, then there's much
more incentive for it to be quickly fixed).