[Spambayes] No Filterable mail items are selected

Daren Kinser dkinser at ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 1 09:45:58 EST 2004

Thanks for the response Tony. I apologize for the dupe post. My
situation as you know was very similar although my messages were
received without attachments. The other message, the way I understand
it, was unfilterable even after the attachments were removed. Also,
SPAMBAYES correctly placed the message into the "Junk Suspects" folder
because they were actually SPAM and not from a legitimate sender.
Unfortunately I deleted these messages yesterday morning but if I
receive anymore I will post to the tracker. This is a minor
inconvenience because otherwise SPAMBAYES has been doing a fantastic job
for me. I can't say enough good things about it. Again, sorry for the
dupe post, and thanks a bunch for the help on this, it's greatly
appreciated.