[Spambayes] RE: Need more training messages

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Sun Sep 28 11:11:43 EDT 2003

I don't see the point of the limitation to Western European spams. I'm firmly in the English-speaking world (no wisecracks from the British Empire, please!), but a high percentage of my spam is in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, etc.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165