[Spambayes] Outlook Safemode

Andrew Nonnenmacher Dougie-Fresh at Comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 15:04:49 EDT 2003

Okay, i've looked over the Trouble Shooting, and i couldn't see anything
that mentioned this.  After installing version 008.1 with the self
installer, to use with my Outlook XP on Windows XP.  Ever since
installing Spambayes, I get an error that wants to send itself to
Microsoft, and have to restart Outlook in safe mode.  When in safe mode,
the filtering works fine as far as i can tell, and haven't really had
any problems with this.  I was wondering if this is the first time
you've heard about this, and if there is a way to fix it.  Thank you.

Andy