[SPAM] Re: [Spambayes] Error in classifier.py?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Sep 12 14:01:21 EDT 2003

> I guess the real solution would be to have it running
> as a "real" windows app in the system tray?  I've
> tried running "pop3proxy_tray", but I haven't had any
> luck.

pop3proxy_tray sort of fell into the 1.0a5 release, but isn't really
officially there (which is why it's not referred to in any of the
documentation).  This is what the app will be eventually, though, and
should make it into the next release, working to a certain extent.
There are also plans for a binary installer for pop3proxy that will
remove the need to have Python installed, and take care of setup and the
like.