[Spambayes] missing a folder

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Oct 29 15:56:29 EST 2003

It sounds like you struck a bug of ours.  You should be able to re-configure
by using the SpamBayes Manager's "Filter" tab to define the folders you want
to watch.  Once you have re-configured this way, the wizard should work
again (not that you will need it once you have configured - that is the bug
:)

Mark.