[Spambayes] A request for a response - 3 attempt

Dr. Mark D. Lurie (QAL) dr.lurie at quality4u.org
Tue Oct 28 09:27:18 EST 2003

Greetings and good morning,

My name is Dr. Mark D. Lurie, CEO of Quality Assurance Laboratories, Inc.
(QAL).

We are a 32 year-old business that has been involved with the testing,
validation and certification of electronic products as well as supportive
software, etc.

I know that the Outlook Anti-spam program is free, however we would like to
make a recommendation that would greatly enhance the product and motivate
more individuals/companies to use it:

1. Since your system becomes imbedded into Outlook (specifically XP Office
Professional's version of Outlook), if an individual or company needs to
completely "scrub" a system, reformat the hard drive and place the operating
system and applicable application software back on, the "trained"
information along with the formal anti-spam database is lost.

2. We recommend a way to be able to allow these files and the database
(hopefully along with the program) to be exported for saving (as Outlook
provides for it's own program) as well as somehow integrate it into the
"Save Office Settings" wizard.

This way all the information could be saved without having to go through the
"training" process again. It would be a great asset to a "already" great
anti-spam design.

Regards,

Dr. Mark D. Lurie

Quality Assurance Laboratories, Inc. (QAL)

6675 East 350 Road

Talala, Oklahoma 74080

(918) 275-8123, ext. 109 - voice

(918) 275-8866 - fax