[Spambayes] question

carl carlgroner at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 12 18:53:35 EDT 2003

I assume you are using the Outlook plug in.
Click the spambayes plugin button and select Spambayes manager, then select
the training tab. In the incremental training group you should see a check
box that says 'Train that a message is good when it is moved from a Spam
folder back to the Inbox' (or something like that?). Ensure that this is
checked, and simply move the message back to the inbox.