[Spambayes] spambayes-1.0a6 bug: sb_mboxtrain.py fails to mark mail data as X-Spambayes-Trained

Alan W. Irwin airwin at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Oct 11 11:55:08 EDT 2003

On 2003-10-11 08:23-0700 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> [...]If there is any difficulty verifying this bug, I will be happy to supply
> more details about my system, run more tests, etc., since spam waits for no
> man, and it is fairly urgent I get it fixed.

I have now reported this bug more formally. bug # 821808.

However, I hope you don't mind me bringing it up here since it has the
potential to distort users's spambayes databases unless they remove the old
database before any attempt to train.  Also, I would still appreciate a
quick fix or workaround from this list, if anybody can supply one.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin
email: irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
phone: 250-727-2902

Programming affiliations with the PLplot scientific plotting software
package (plplot.org), the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net), the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net), and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).