[Spambayes] SpamBayes vs. Outlook Mailbox Rules

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Oct 9 20:42:41 EDT 2003

> > Is this what the "Background Scanning" in the "Advanced"
> tab means ?
>
> Yes, looks like you found it!
>
> > I wasn't able to find anything about that feature.
>
> It's been documented on this mailing list, and in the INI files
> themselves as comments. Not sure about anywhere else.

It is subtle, but the "tool tips" on all these dialogs work - click on the
"?" at the top of the dialog, then on any item in the dialog to see what the
option does.

I wonder if we should add this information to the main dialog page -
something like "For information on any option, click on the '?' button, then
on the option"?

Mark.