[Spambayes] Tricks of Spammer

Thomas Bornhaupt Thomas at Bornhaupt.de
Wed Oct 8 13:10:17 EDT 2003

Hi all,

i got thi Email:

--------------------
A revolutionary new service connecting cheating wives with single men
They are lonely and they need a real man to satisfy their intimate desires
Browse the database and get a date with a cheating wife tonight
http://datemakermania.com/ocw/100136.html

If you don't want to hear from us again please follow the link below
http://1stfriendfinder.com/goodbye.html

gkolxibilnxyb jxxifjdbjw tstbmjbskr sltdawdqhs
fnbrxzdxffcmmb chwrpldaxqpzc nfltamcejojbi ixiibxbump hizwtfdnzqwc
obzmkgcrloja joefopylxgcewt
swmscsuuuef oqncbobldecoxd bvibtvcoswe oecapgbiytyv zlrfyrtacg ieelakjzfjiyd ygwumecipzl
dzgzrdjfdj ukcisycarn ghraejbaegjmyd
fvoeqlcmztsdu stakibdzwzwy ciiimabanpewrd bnxhgsdkptp ihtrbvdxcwdabd rixmmhwdjppnc plviwubrud
lrfvcqclpegm
Thanks bye.

with the funny, nonsence words at the end of the eamil. they got only 72.1% Spam. I think we need
three lists

1: Spam words
2: Ham words
3: Real words --> Spelling Dictionary from Word (German, English, ..)?

Is this an idear.

regards
Thomas