[Spambayes] DBRunRecoveryError

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Oct 8 00:25:13 EDT 2003

> I've just got the attached error when submitting training in
> message review.
> Is there a way to recover at this point? I can find no
> information about *how* to "run database recovery".

The "database recovery" mentioned is an error from Berkeley's dbm; there
is a recovery application that you can get from them, but it probably
isn't any use in this case.

We're trying to figure out the cause of the corruption problems at the
moment.  For now, what you can do is:
 1. Try moving the messageinfo db out of the way and see if that fixes
it.
 2. Try moving the stats (hammie) db out of the way and see if that
fixes it.
(This one is very optional)
 3. Wait until anonymous cvs access via sourceforge updates, get a copy
from there, and see if that fixes it.

Note that #2 means losing all your training information and starting
from scratch, but that might be the only option.