[Spambayes] spambayes outlook addin crashes offline

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Oct 6 23:34:37 EDT 2003

It should work fine - I have the same configuration and always hit "work
offline".

Can you please attach a log file for such a session (see the
"troubleshooting guide")?  It may simply be that you can not watch the
folders you have configured while offline - I agree a better message could
be given, but even then I don't see how it causes Outlook itself to fail...

Mark.