[Spambayes] Update to 0.81 deleted md db

Kenneth Hart KHart at BasicBS.Com
Mon Oct 6 14:31:12 EDT 2003

You are simply missing the point.  Give me the ability to backup the db
that SB depends on.  I don't want to go into explorer & copy files.
Make SB user friendly; help me to help keep SB working.  If I loose my
db, SB is useless.

How hard is it to put a "Backup" tab on SB?  Give the user the ability
to choose the folder to which the backup is made, & at what frequency.

-----Original Message-----
From: papaDoc [mailto:papaDoc at videotron.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 5:39 AM
To: Kenneth Hart; spambayes at python.org
Subject: Re: [Spambayes] Update to 0.81 deleted md db

Hi,

>Do not just blame it on me. Do not simply write this off to the folly
>of an inexperienced user. While you may have never seen this behavior,
rest assured, it happened! I have been working with PC's & networks for
16 years. As a network consultant I have some idea as to what not to do.
I am reporting to you a problem that I encountered. Give this report its
due attention.

Do not just blame it on us !
Why blame other on something you could have done... You should have done

a backup of your important files before doing
an upgrade in case something goes wrote with an "alpha" software. This
is what I learned on my first year with computers,

The information is available to find the database.

What are you using ?
The outlook plugins the sb_filter or the sb_server ?

Remi
papaDoc at videotron.ca