[Spambayes] Duplicate messages

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Oct 2 00:41:22 EDT 2003

Try going to the SpamBayes manager, the "Advanced" tab, and "Diagnostics"
button.  De-select "save spam score", and see if this fixes it.  Also, the
"background filtering" option may also have some impact.  Please let me know
either way.

There is a bug on this at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103&func=detail&aid=
747107, but it looks like it was closed - I just re-opened it.  If it
doesn't fix it, please attach a short log to that bug.  Try starting
Outlook, then the very first time you see this behaviour, immediately shut
down Outlook - then attach the log from that session.

Thanks,

Mark.