[Spambayes] Help! Can't install 1.0a7, blew up previous install of a6

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Tue Nov 25 17:55:56 EST 2003

Tom,

> I redid the install (just Spambayes, not Python) and got it more or less
> working. I'm trying to remember how I did it. Care to comment on my script?

Great!  Glad to know you're up and running.  I have one comment on your
script:

> 7. [...] When done close the browser. [...]
> 8. [...] Hit Control-C and wait (a while) for it to die. Don't mind the
> traceback.

This is a bit harsh.  "When done, click Save and shutdown" would be
better.

Otherwise, that's great.  Now for double bonus points 8-) add it to the
SpamBayes Wiki at http://entrian.com/sbwiki in the UserRecipes section...

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com