[Spambayes] Can't start pop3proxy_service alpha 7

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 25 17:47:09 EST 2003

[Richie]
> WHAT_IS_NEW.txt claims that the upgrade will have no ill
> effects outside the IMAP filter, but perhaps we got that wrong?

My bad.  I was in a bit of a hurry when I wrote the 1.0a7 stuff, and missed
out a bit.  It should say that if you're using a pickle, then you will need
to remove your old message info db, and that *removing it* will have no ill
effects outside the IMAP filter.  It neglects to mention the removing step.

My apologies. :)