[Spambayes] initial training bug--but I love spambayes anyway

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Nov 20 22:15:37 EST 2003

[Katharine Birkett]
> I was able to set up the two folders, and
> I filled them with stuff, but at the point in the
> installation where I was asked which folders they were,
> I could navigate to the folders, and I could select them,
> but I couldn't get the program to know that I had
> selected them. Nothing ever appeared in those blanks
> where the folder names were supposed to appear, and I
> couldn't enter the folder names directly, either.

Is this with the Outlook plug-in?  So the checkmarks appeared next to the
names, but then it didn't use the folders?  Was this with the wizard, or via
the spambayes manager dialog?  Was this version 008.1 of the plug-in?  Did
any error message appear?

> P.S. We'd like to send you a contribution--where and how?

[Tim Stone]
> As for donations, here's the url, with an explanation of our
> wishes along those lines.  Thanks for your support!

Tim meant to include this, I think:
<http://spambayes.org/donations.html>