[Spambayes] any *nix users on list?

Atom 'Smasher' atom at suspicious.org
Thu Nov 20 12:19:44 EST 2003

i'm in a 100% microsoft-free environment (and very happy about it!), and
was wondering about what percentage of the list is *nix based and what
percentage is M$ based.

anyway, i just installed it and i'm using it with qmail and a text-based
server-side MUA. procmail is installed on the server, but i'm not using
it. within the next few weeks (after more testing) i should release some
cool scripts (including my procmail-free .qmail-file) for this, if anyone
is interested.

	...atom

PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3

	"I would rather fail in a cause that will ultimately triumph
	 than triumph in a cause that will ultimately fail."
		-- Woodrow Wilson