[Spambayes] Out-of-office assistant and SpamBayes

Allen.Wyatt at nokia.com Allen.Wyatt at nokia.com
Thu Nov 13 15:24:11 EST 2003

I'll be on vacation in a couple weeks.  Usually, I use Outlook's out-of-office assistant tool to automatically reply to any emails received while on vacation with a "I'm out and will be back on ..." message.  How will SpamBayes interact with the out-of-office assistant settings?  Will anyone who spams me get the reply email saying I'm out of the office, thus being able to verify that my email address is a valid one they should send lots more spam to?