[Spambayes] Is there code to intercept email to run on Windows?

John Hall JohnH at snetworking.com
Fri Nov 7 01:42:20 EST 2003

I presume that most folks are not using Windows platforms for the
Bayesian Filtering.  However, I am in the situation where I am.

Is there an SMTP proxy  or something like one (commercial is OK and
probably preferred) that I could use to intercept the incoming email
before it gets to our Exchange Server to allow me to experiment with
some Bayesian filtering without having to write some code to listen to
ports and send to ports (for which I have no clue).

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John