[Spambayes] Enhancement Suggestion for Envelope in System Tray

Jimmy Stavropoulos strav24 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:16:05 EST 2003

In the FAQ question 3.8 "How can I get rid of the envelope tray icon for
spam?", it states that this cannot be done by SpamBayes.

Rather than trying to get rid of the Outlook envelope icon, why doesn't
SpamBayes optionally display it's own envelope icon.  SpamBayes knows when a
message arrives and it also knows whether it was moved to a Spam folder.
Therefore, it can display its own icon in the system tray to represent when
a non-Spam message arrives.  It should also optionally show up for possible
spam.

I have no problem adding another icon to my system tray to avoid
interuptions at work every 5 minutes to check if my mail is Spam or
legitimate.

- Jimmy S.