[Spambayes] Undergraduate Alumni Questionnaire - Please Help

Carol Ann Halseth cah11 at cornell.edu
Wed Nov 5 15:14:33 EST 2003

Greetings Joshua,
We received your name from the registrar at Cornell as a student who took
at least 20% of their curricula in the area of East Asia.  Many courses
such as art, architecture, etc. might not have had the majority of the
course work as East Asia related, but as with all things it's hard to make
an exact science.

We're getting in touch with recent graduates whose studies were related to
East Asia (as explained earlier), to get some information regarding career
plans. We are interested in your response even if East Asia isn't your
career objective or your major area of study. We are required to report
this information (in summary form) to the U.S. Department of Education,
where we obtain significant grants that help us support East Asian studies
at Cornell. Please take a moment to complete the form below (fill in the
blanks) and return it to me (via e-mail is fine). Thank you for taking the
time to help with this survey!   Time is of the essence, so if you could
return this by (or before, preferably), July 1 it would be very
appreciated.  Carol

East Asia Program, 140 Uris Hall, 607/255-5685, fax 607/255-1388,
cah11 at cornell.edu

LAST:
FIRST:
Degree (BA/BS)/ Major(s):
SSN:
MAILING ADDRESS:
PHONE:
PERMANENT (Parent's) ADDRESS:
PERM. PHONE:
AREA of INTEREST:
COUNTRY of INTEREST:
PRC ____  Taiwan ____  Japan ___  Korea ___  Hong Kong ___

NOW THAT YOU'VE OBTAINED YOUR BA, WHAT IS YOUR CAREER  PLAN?

CONTINUED STUDY:
School:
Address:

POST-CU EMPLOYMENT:
Position:
Employer:
Address:

NATIONAL RESOURCE CENTER CAREER CATEGORIES: Please mark only one, either
your first choice if you are still seeking employment, or the category that
fits the job named above.
__ US Postsecondary Educational Institution
__ US Elementary or Secondary Educational Institution
__ US Federal, State, or Local Government (including military service)
__ US Private Sector, Non-Profit
__ US Private Sector, For Profit
__ US Museum
__ International or Foreign Organization geographically located IN the US
__ International or Foreign Organization geographically located OUTSIDE the US
__ Out of the Job Market (not seeking employment)

Would you like to receive East Asia Program newsletters (2x/year)?
__ Yes     __ No

Carol Ann Halseth
Admin Supervisor, Fellowship & Travel Grant Coordinator
East Asia Program
140 Uris Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY  14853