[Spambayes] Whole domain falsly triggering HAM

Mike Crowe mike at MikeAndKellyCrowe.com
Wed Nov 5 10:47:12 EST 2003

Hi folks,

I have a problem where lots of emails from my company are getting into
possible spam.  Here are the offending lines from the spam clues:

    Spam Score: 32% (0.316305)

word                                spamprob         #ham  #spam
'elcom,'                            0.397725         2771    221
'email addr:elcomrep.com'           0.398081         3668    293

My company is ELCOM, and our domain is elcomrep.com.  I've probably mistrained, but need to know how to fix it.

Using Outlook Plugin version 0.81 (I think, I installed recently but
can't see how to pull up a version number).

--

Cheers!
Mike