[Spambayes] How do I download the plugin for Outlook Express?

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:53:06 EST 2003

There isn't a binary installer that works with Outlook Express yet.  You
would have to set it up from source code, which is a rather involved
process if you are an end user.  We are currently testing an installer
that will hopefully be available in the next version of SpamBayes.

Also, please be aware that SpamBayes does not integrate directly with
Outlook Express in the way that the Outlook plugin does with the full
version of Outlook (new toolbar buttons, configuration dialogs, etc).

--
Kenny Pitt