[Spambayes] (no subject)

Granger, Michael J GrangMJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Mon Nov 3 10:05:33 EST 2003

Sir,

            I have been using this wonderful program now for a few months on
my Outlook 2000.  Over the weekend, for reasons I won't go into I had to get
upgraded to Office XP.  Now, in my new iteration of Outlook, SpamBayes does
not work.  The pulldown interface is still there, but when I click on
Spambayes Manager, it doesn't respond.  It's like it's just dead.  Is this a
known problem and does it have a solution?

Thanks,

_Mike Granger