[Spambayes] (no subject)

Arnold, Paul parnold at CuraGen.com
Thu May 29 00:50:04 EDT 2003

Yes, you can.
In Outlook, right click the folder and choose Properties.
On the AutoArchive tab you can set a time limit (in days/weeks/months) and have the messages deleted permanently.
The next thing you have to do is under Tools/Options set the AutoArchive to run every x days. (14 by default)

HTH,
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Therien [mailto:buckwheat at videotron.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 9:19 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] (no subject)

hi!
I just installed the Spambayes plugin for outlook, it looks really good and
I am looking forward to having more spam to see it work.
However, I have a question, since I dont have much to do with spam,I would
like to set it up so my spam folder is emptied without me having to do it,
what I wonder is if the spam folder is emptied will I lose the "training"
from all those messages?
keep up the good work! and Thank You