[Spambayes] Spambayes disappeared!

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu May 1 08:53:17 EDT 2003

This generally means that the plugin failed to initialize, in which case
Outlook disables the addin.  You should be able to go to
Tools->Options->Other->Advanced->Plugins (or something like that <wink>),
locate the addin and re-enable it.

Please check the log files (as described in the readme).  Hopefully there
will be an error listed we can fix!

Mark.