[Spambayes] Using your script with sendmail on my server?

Jonathon Jones jon at doobla.com
Fri Mar 28 04:02:44 EST 2003

Hi,

I am somewhat new to Linux but I am learning fast.  I have a Linux server with Ensim installed where I host my own sites and a few for others.  I want to use your filter to filter out spam on the box and I was wondering how I can do it?  Ideally there would have to be a database for each domain or user and I would want it to run between the mail server and their client software, but on my box.  I don't want them to have to install any software or anything.  I was thinking about setting up training email addresses so that anything sent to spam at domain.com would be flagged as spam and anything sent to ham at domain.com would be flagged as ham.

Any suggestions?  Am I on the right track, or is there a better way?  I'd really appreciate any help you'd be willing to give.

God Bless,

Jon