[Spambayes] Beta status checklist

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Mar 19 16:03:59 EST 2003

With a new version of the Outlook plugin released, and TimS close to
finishing up alpha3, I was wondering how close things were to beta.

I was wondering if we could come up with a list of 'to do's that the
consensus agreed needed to be implemented/fixed before we would consider
that spambayes was ready for a first beta release.

So, to start off:
* Much better documentation for the SMTP proxy training option.

Anyone care to add to the list?