[Spambayes] wanted: malformed email messages.

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Thu Mar 13 21:39:53 EST 2003

If you've got spam that breaks python's email parser in some way, don't
just gripe - send it to me. I'm going to make a fairly serious go at
seeing what I can do to make the email parser more robust, and also make
sure it notes what it had to do in order to get the message to parse
(these notes will almost certainly be very good clues).

Please don't just forward them, unless you're sure your mailer can do
_correct_ message/rfc822 encapsulation. If you're not sure, mail a tarball
or zipfile containing the message(s).

Thanks,
Anthony