[Spambayes] Spambayes installation problem

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Mar 12 17:31:47 EST 2003

> Cannot get spambayes to install using drive H:
> Laptop win 2000 installs to outlook 2000 ok (c:)
> main machine windows 2000 does not appear on outlook.
> installation appears to go ok

I can't think why the drive would matter.  I've installed the outlook addin from C: and D: (both partitions on a single drive), E: (another drive), and H: (a network drive) - with Outlook on D:.

What exactly goes wrong?  What do you mean by "windows 2000 does not appear on outlook"?  Nothing appears when you open Outlook?

What version of spambayes are you using?  The latest CVS?  Alpha1?  Alpha2?  The Outlook plugin installer?