[Spambayes] pop3proxy HEADER_EXAMPLE and HEADER_FORMAT

Tue Mar 11 22:21:46 EST 2003

3/11/2003 10:16:01 PM, "Meyer, Tony" <T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz> wrote:

>I'll <sigh> go through and see if the mailers I have installed use STAT or
LIST.  But I won't get time until tomorrow (NZ time) to get to this.  I'll
update the list when I've got to it.

Well, they certainly use LIST, and I'm relatively certain they use STAT.  My
Opera 6.05 mailer uses 'em both.  Here's the start of a recent pop3proxy log:

OK Cubic Circle's v1.31 1998/05/13 POP3 ready
<4715000052b56e3e at mail.powweb.com>
USER timstone
+OK timstone selected
PASS f04g0t
+OK Congratulations!
STAT
+OK 1 196987
UIDL
+OK But remember to DELETE messages REGULARLY
1 2e3009d532010300
.
LIST 1
+OK 51 196937