[Spambayes] full o' spaces

Sun Mar 9 15:23:02 EST 2003

3/9/2003 2:44:21 PM, Tim Peters <tim.one at comcast.net> wrote:

>Implying that you've trained on a total of about 60 ham?  If so, that's very
>light training (for this system).

Yeah... but that's the ratio I get.  My notes inbox is not heavily used for
legitimate mail, but the mail that IS there is extremely important.

>> I still get maybe 10%-15% unsure, invariably on spam.  I virtually
>> never have a FP.
>
>Peculiar!  Try turning on the experimental imbalance adjustment just to see
>what happens.  I don't expect it will help, but I wouldn't have expected the
>outcome you're getting either.

I'm going to play with this one, and with the spamcutoff as well.  I'm also
going to do some clues investigation, which will be a bit of a trick because
there's no place in notes that I can store a 'header'...  More at 11...

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org