[Spambayes] Headers and pop3proxy

Mike Scott mike at plokta.com
Sat Mar 8 08:29:42 EST 2003

Is there an easy way (perhaps a parameter in bayescustomize.ini) to get
pop3proxy to add a header giving the spam probability score, as well as
the one classifying the message as ham/unsure/spam? This would make it
easier to fine-tune the min and max scores to get email classified
correctly -- I get no false negatives at all, and not much in the
unsure category, but I get  a few false positives. So I need to
increase the spam cutoff (currently at 0.95), but I don't know how much.

--
Mike Scott
mike at plokta.com