Pegasus Mail (was Re: [Spambayes] so-called interview with a spammer)

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Thu Jun 26 08:30:38 EDT 2003

On 26 Jun 2003 at 15:23, Meyer, Tony wrote:

> I just checked and Pegasus Mail seems to work fine with pop3proxy,
> including setting up a mail rule.
>
> So you can definitely (AFAICT) use Spambayes at the moment.  If the
> developer adds in hooks you can probably create some tightly integrated
> solution like the Outlook plugin, but until then...

Thanks for the effort Tony, but I'm using Pegasus Mail with Mercury/NLM as the MTA. Pop is
not an option.

I've already spoken to David (the author) at length about this, we have an agreed API. He's
just a bit busy right now adding SSL support to Mercury/32.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements