[Spambayes] Bug Report

Rick Alber rtalber at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 13 18:22:38 EDT 2003

Clicking on the "report a bug" link doesn't do anything, so I'll try to

When I try to load the Spambayes Outlook addin to my copy of Outlook XP
running on Windows XP, I get the following error message:

C:\Program Files\SpambayesOutlook Addin\spambayes_addin.dll
Unable to register the
DLL/OCX:DllregisterServerfailed;
  Code 0X00000000

Here's my log file:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 10, in ?
  File "E:\src\Installer\iu.py", line 274, in importHook
  File "E:\src\Installer\iu.py", line 353, in doimport
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\addin.py", line 60, in ?
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\client\gencache.py", line 368, in
EnsureModule
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147312566, 'Error loading type library/DLL.',
None, None)
SystemError: PyErr_NormalizeException() called without exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 11, in ?
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'OutlookAddin'
SystemError: PyErr_NormalizeException() called without exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 11, in ?
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'OutlookAddin'

Can anybody advise me what I need to do to add Spambayes to my system?

Thank you.