[Spambayes] discard button on review web page?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jun 12 17:53:00 EDT 2003

Remi's descriptions were spot on, so just adding one thing:

> This is the function of the ham button:
> Add this message to the database and tell the classifier that
> this is a good message.
> (I think the message is deleted after.)

If you train (via the web ui) a message as either ham or spam the
message is moved from the 'unknown' cache/directory into the ham/spam
one (and trained).

All messages in the caches - ham, spam and unknown - are expired
(deleted) after a certain amount of time.  This defaults to seven days,
but you can set it to whatever you like.

You can get hold of a message (if, for example, you realised you
mistrained it, and want to correct the training), as long as you have
enabled the 'add mail id' option, and the message hasn't expired.
Simply enter the id of the message into the 'find' box on the main page
of the ui.

HTH.