[Spambayes] quick question about spambayes

Arnold, Paul parnold at CuraGen.com
Thu Jun 12 01:41:50 EDT 2003

Right Click on the column header in the Inbox.
Select Field Chooser
Change the drop-down box to "User defined fields in Inbox"
Drag the spam button to the column position you wish.

You can do this in the Spam (and SpamMaybe folder in SpamatBayes)
folder(s) as well.

HTH,
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Zarecki [mailto:tomzshow at rcsworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 2:55 PM
To: 'spambayes at python.org'
Subject: [Spambayes] quick question about spambayes

Hello, I love your software!  I have only used it for 2 days and already
it's made a major impact on my inbox's spam levels.  I saw on someone's
computer a column which can be added to my list of emails which shows
the PERCENTAGE each email gets.  How can I add this to my inbox, it
would be a great addition, but after browsing your FAQ and web site for
10 minutes I gave up and am writing you this note.

Thanks for your help!  Again, best of luck with spambayes!

Tom Zarecki
Public Relations/Press
RCS New York
914.428.4600 ext 143
cell:  914.548.4948
RCS is the home of Selector(R) Music Scheduling,
used at over 5,000 radio, TV, satellite networks
and Internet stations worldwide.