[Spambayes] Spambayes Outlook 2000 and Windows 2000

Hadar Pedhazur hadar at unorthodox.com
Thu Jun 5 14:07:06 EDT 2003

Chris, this might not solve your problem, but I had
a somewhat similar problem early on, and the solution
to mine was simple to "reset the standard toolbar"
(by right-clicking in the toolbar, clicking on
"customize", and then on "reset"). Then quit Outlook
and restart it. The toolbar will appear coorectly
again, as the addin registers itself each time it
gets loaded.

YMMV, but this has worked for me the few times that
I had a UI glitch.