[Spambayes] pop3proxy no reviews and smtpproxy stuck

Francois Granger francois.granger at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 12:33:54 EDT 2003

At 10:23 +0300 03/06/2003, in message [Spambayes] pop3proxy no
reviews and smtpproxy stuck, Ilkka Tengvall wrote:
>I got two problems that prevent me training the spambayes. I need some
>help here.
>
>I tried both version 1.0a2 and CVS latest, and neither one shows anything
>in web interface about emails classified. The proxy classifies them
>correctly, I get spam, ham and unsure classifications. If I click on
>review messages link, there is no messages to review. What might be
>the problem?

Do you have the directories "pop3proxy-ham-cache",
"pop3proxy-spam-cache" and "pop3proxy-unknown-cache" created and
populated with files like "1054292374" ?

You may have to check the right in your "spambayes directory ?

--
Hofstadter's Law :
It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into