[Spambayes] Spambayes DISAPPEARED!!

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Jun 3 14:13:03 EDT 2003

It is likely that, for some reason, the addin failed to load.  Depending on
how well SpamBayes catches this error, Outlook itself may disable it.

Please see the "troubleshooting.html" file installed with the addin.  It
will tell you how to locate the log file (so we can see what the actual
error was) and also how to disable the addin.

The most recent version of this document is also available online:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook20
00/docs/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD

Mark.