[Spambayes] do you have an ini file that works for linux?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Jun 2 22:14:37 EDT 2003

    sean> I'm trying to sb to work on a redhat 9 system with evolution. I
    sean> have been making progress, but I still can't get the sb headers to
    sean> show up in evolution. Does anyone have an bayescustomize.ini that
    sean> works for them on a similar system?

How are you pushing email through Spambayes (that is, what's your Spambayes
configuration)?  Without knowing more it's kind of hard to suggest what
tweaks to make to your bayescustomize.ini file.  If you're successfully
pushing mail through Spambayes you should get at least an
X-Spambayes-Classification header.  It may be that Evolution only diplays a
certain set of headers and that you have to explicitly tell it to display
X-S-C.

Skip