[Spambayes] linux bayescustomize.ini location

papaDoc papaDoc at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 31 09:14:58 EDT 2003

Hi Steve,

> I have installed spambeyes on my Linux(RH7.3) server and I am
> wondering where the default location for the bayescustomize.ini is?

The short answer there is "NO" default bayescustomize.ini file installed.

This file is only needed if you want to change some of the options.
You can create it manually with a text editor or start pop3proxy like:
pop3proxy.py -b
then change some of the options in the configuration page, after saving
the file should be in the same directory as pop3proxy.py

If you create the file manually you can take a look in
spambayes/options.py for the different options.

Remi
papaDoc at videotron.ca