[Spambayes] Spambayes Will Not Open

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Jul 31 12:03:49 EDT 2003

Please try re-booting, then installing the plugin before you first start
Outlook (Outlook is known to not shutdown in all cases, even though it looks
like it has).

If you still have problems after this, please see the "troubleshooting
guide" included with the documentation - this covers the "Plugin doesn't
stay checked" problem, and also how to include any log files that will help
us diagnose the problem.

Mark.